The mission of the Dasi-Ziyad Family Institute is to empower couples, families and individuals with healthy relationship skills, by utilizing innovative educational techniques based on universal spiritual principles to support the progressive development of healthy marriages and communities.
Through workshops, seminars, presentations at conferences, magazine articles, books, mentor couple training, youth programs, arts and culture programs, developing curricula and one-on-one direct services to couples, the Dasi-Ziyad Family Institute is empowering couples and families with simple yet powerful relationship skills and tools for healthy family and community growth.
- A family where children speak kindly and courteously to their parents and to each other.
- A community in which the adults see all children as their responsibility and deal with them with love and care.
- A situation where ladies can walk down any street and be treated with respect and dignity.
- People living their lives with basic moral and wholesome principles that include compassion, truthfulness, self-discipline and cleanliness.
- Men taking care of their children and having a serious commitment to protecting and providing for their marriage and family.
- A spirit of cooperation that permeates our communities, with people helping each other build and maintain their houses; elders helping young people get established in business; younger people caring for elders, appreciating and honoring them for their experience, insight and many sacrifices.
- Our environment becoming pure again because of less and less pollution of the lakes, streams, air and land.