The New Year is starting with gusto. And we anticipate more opportunities to serve couples, families and individuals than ever before.
- Dasi-Ziyad Family Institute now provides Marriage education services by phone through Skype as well as direct services at our home office.
- Check out our latest posting online at the Coalition for Divorce Reform website and make a comment.
- Stay tuned for information about soon-to-be published book: Heart and Soul Connection: A Devotional Guide to Marriage, Service and Love. Co-directors, Krsnanandini and Tariq helped to write this book with members of the North American Family Vision Team.A video is being prepared to give details and invite you to support this project which will be featured on kickstarter.com. The kickstarter.com website promotes interesting projects and raises funds for them. We will keep you posted.
- Relationship Tip: Try a different approach when you and your loved ones have a disagreement. Be quiet. Then, suggest “let’s talk about this tomorrow” and then really set a time when you will continue the conversation. It’s interesting what time and calming down will do.
- Finally, if you have a relationship question, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll respond. We pray this year is the best yet for you and your family.